==> Lehigh Valley Wedding Supply, Services, Photographers, Photography, Bridal Shops
Picking a Wedding Photographer – Tips & Questions
• What is the price and number of pictures in your wedding album ?
• Will you get to keep the proofs from your wedding album and is a CD of all your pictures included in the price?
• How many people will work your wedding and how long will they stay?
• How many pictures will be taken during the course of your wedding day and can you add any extras?
• Look carefully through each vendors wedding sample books for originality and a personal touch that will make you day special.
• Is your photographer a Certified Professional Photographer ?
Job hunting techniques and resources
We can’t stress enough the importance of getting to the interview. Next to getting the job itself, this should be an important goal of yours. Phone interviews are not a good idea, a face to face is much better. If you get an initial phone interview tell the caller that you are just on your way out to an appointment but that you can stop by and drop off a resume that same day.
When you first meet the interviewer, stress your experience and maturity. You should think of age and experience as a plus and sell it before the issue is even raised. Remember, you can’t sell yourself until you get a face to face meeting with the prospective employer.
It is extremely important to meet key people, so network, network, and network some more. If you are reluctant to use personal contacts, get over it now. I am sure that your friends and associates will help you if asked.
==> Job hunting techniques and resources.
Every year around the end of May and beginning of June the Concours d’Elegance of the Eastern United States holds a classic automobile exposition benefiting the Burn Prevention Foundation. This year it ran from May 30 to June 1, 2008
The theme for 2008 was “A Century of Automotive Innovation” The automotive industry has provided a wealth of technology and innovation for well over 100 years. This show highlighted the pinnacles of engineering excellence, styling, and technology.